|| United States NC 28027
|| $ 3000.00 USD
| 1978 Jeep CJ5, Motor runs great and drive train is
great. I bought this less than a year ago and I
love it....DO NOT REALLY want to sell it. But its
one of those things. Have to take a hit for family
stuff and the toy goes, I have a new cover for it.
Lots and lots of little parts.
* New TuneUp using E3 Diamond fire plugs.
* Morosco Race ready 11mm plug wires w/RFI
* Oil Change with Royal Purple Synthetic Oil after
full oil system purge and clean.
* Recent service to the diff's and Trans.
* New Bimini top and handles.
* New Water, Amp, Oil Pressure gauges, Plus a new
* New LED Tail lights.
* New LED turn signals up front.
* Recently replaced Headlamps
* New Fuel Filter
* New Rockers and Bridges. Anyone who knows AMC,
Knows that the 304 V8 was known for noisy rockers.
The first thing I did when I got this was replace
them with high end rockers from Summit Racing that
were designed to eliminate the noise as well as
provide better performance.
* Front lockers Work great.
* Transfer case Works great
* Transmission Works great
* Brakes - They are non-power, but work great.
* Front tires are like new, Rears not so much.
* Engine runs great. - NO SMOKE!!!
* Longtube Headers with Glasspacks! SOUNDS
AWESOME!!! very punchie also.
The Tub is not in the best of shape, Thus the
price. However new tubs are cheap for these so if
someone wanted to restore it to perfect, it would
not be hard to do. A brand new all aluminum tub is